F.E.A.R. is a national nonprofit organization dedicated to reform of federal and state asset forfeiture laws to restore due process and protect the property rights of innocent citizens.
The FEAR Website contains:
- Pending forfeiture legislation, how to lobby, lobbying materials, recent legislation and past F.E.A.R. lobbying efforts
- New developments in the courts pending cases, recent decisions.
- Police and prosecutor abuses of the forfeiture laws, government statistics and police propaganda
- Forfeiture victim stories, some in their own words. The scrapbooks are illustrated and documented with court documents and police reports.
- Forfeiture statutes, case opinions, law review articles, self-help materials and other source material for forfeiture lawyers and victims