The November Coalition is an organization of Drug War prisoners and their loved ones who are urging the citizens of this country to take a second look at the war on drugs. Drug arrests are transforming the Land of the Free. The U.S. is now the world's leading jailer. We echo the words of Senior Federal Judge John L. Kane, "If resources now spent on criminalization of drugs were devoted instead to education and treatment, the cost and dangers of drug use would be greatly reduced."
Our country would do well to shift to an agenda of peace, with the intent to create a safer America, not one that is simply less free.
The November Coalition's website features:
- Case histories of drug war casualties
- An online version of their published newspaper
- Essays and creative commentary by drug war prisoners
- Legislative reports related to the drug war
- Opinions of Federal Juges and analysis of drug sentencing
- Information on how you can become active in opposing this war