Website of the Portland chapter of The National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws, presenting more than 20 megabytes of information on cannabis and drug policy, including:
- A large archive of excellent articles and research about cannabis and drug policy.
- 1998 Daily News Archive: local, national and international wire stories about cannabis and drug policy.
- 1997 and 1996 Portland Weekly News Releases contain weekly NORML news plus many more megabytes of wire news for those years.
- Hemp News, wire stories about cannabis and drug policy, from 1992 through 1995.
- The 1996-1997 Weekly News Releases and other news archives such as
"All Politics Is Local"
"History of Oregon Reform Efforts"
"Oregon Services Plundered For Drug War"
make Portland NORML's site unique among other DRCNet libraries in the way Portland NORML has extensively documented how the war on drugs has played out in Oregon and Portland "ground zero in the drug war" for more than 20 years.
- The Wormscan Files, 3.4 megabytes of news and magazine articles, transcripts, and original research compiled by David P. Beiter, all documenting US law enforcement corruption attributable to the war on some drugs.
- Other notable sections include large lists of links and quotes.