604 S. 32nd St.
Clinton, IA 52732
Iowa House District 38
- Do you think we are winning the War on
No, we need
to shift our focus from law enforcement to prevention
- Do you support legislation to allow
patients under a doctor's supervision to use marijuana
for medical conditions?
Yes, under a
doctor's strict supervision.
with certain illnesses and for relief of pain and
nausea, marijuana can be very helpful. It should not,
however, be prescribed for any other cause.
- Do you favor a legal distinction
between marijuana and hard drugs?
- What is your position on the use of
alcohol and tobacco?
policy is appropriate.
- Do you think Congress should establish
a blue-ribbon commission to evaluate national drug
- Are you interested in participating in
the discussion and development of drug policy?