3852 Marquette St.
Davenport, IA 52806
Iowa House District 43
- Do you think we are winning the War on Drugs?
need tougher laws, more police, courts & prisons.
We also must be smarter by investing in prevention,
education & treatment. The cost of educating a
child in Iowa's public schools is about $5,000. Incarceration
is about $30,000.
- Do you support legislation to allow patients
under a doctor's supervision to use marijuana for medical conditions?
- Do you favor a legal distinction between
marijuana and hard drugs?
- What is your position on the use of alcohol
policy is appropriate.
- Do you think Congress should establish a
blue-ribbon commission to evaluate national drug policy?
- Are you interested in participating in the
discussion and development of drug policy?